Ranking

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
wigy

I made simple all time Gccg ranking based on the major tournaments:

http://www.akustiko.fi/~wigy/meccg/

The mentioned Sealed League Cup is new interesting (IMO) tournament format, which I am planning for later this year. I'll post more details later in another thread, but in short it will be a Nations Cup style pair-tournament, where players buy more boosters with the money won during the couple of weeks long tournament and improve their decks by trading with their partner. It also uses the ranking to split top 12 participants to 4 groups. Another 4 slots are given to the top 4 of the qualifying swiss style event. Top 2 of each group proceeds to the quarter finals. I am busy studying the suitable starting capital for fallen wizard only sealed.
Sauron
Ex Council Chairman

3 tournaments and I'm in 4th not bad :)
marcos
Council Member

hey, i'm a top 10 player :)

Sealed League Cup is a very nice idea! i'm willing to play it ;)
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

31st. That's higher than I thought I'd be, what with my Fallen Saruman madness. :)
wigy

Bandobras Took wrote:31st. That's higher than I thought I'd be, what with my Fallen Saruman madness. :)
It was worse than that, but then I decided to improve your position by changing rules and I dropped australians behind you! :)

(Seriously speaking, i thought that giving 10 points from a tournament having 6 participants is not in par with a tournament having 20. I then reduced the max. points to the number of participants.)

Return to “GCCG”