NetMECCG on 64bit OS

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
Muad'Dib

Does anybody still use this application? Finally i have changed my OS from XP 32bit to 7 64bit. But now cant use this great deckbuilder. Its compatible with GCCG and its much easier (at least for me) to build a deck. I have no idea how to run it on Windows 7 64bit. If there is anybody using that on 64bit OS, let me know how to do it ;)
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Mordakai
Council Member

I don't use it, but I'm a bit of an abandonware fan, so I run with this problem from time to time. Try this:
Right click on the icon
Porperties
Compatibility tag
Run this program in compatibility mode for... and choose XP service pack 3 (most usual), or any other that works.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't... but it's worth a try.

Good luck
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...
Muad'Dib

I was trying to use it in compatibility for everything, even older versions of Windows. Nothing works.
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Mordakai
Council Member

:?
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...
kober

Muad'Dib wrote:Does anybody still use this application? Finally i have changed my OS from XP 32bit to 7 64bit. But now cant use this great deckbuilder. Its compatible with GCCG and its much easier (at least for me) to build a deck. I have no idea how to run it on Windows 7 64bit. If there is anybody using that on 64bit OS, let me know how to do it ;)
Install your 32-bit XP as a VirtualBox Virtual Machine, and run NetMECCG on it. This works for me.

Return to “GCCG”