Server will be closed???

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

still doesnt work for me.
i cannot open the metw.bat file. all i can do with this file is double click it, which opens the Game (but in offline mode since the server connection is not there)
maybe again a problem with windows 7?
Muad'Dib

Editing in notepad doesnt work?
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Beornd

still doesnt work for me.
i cannot open the metw.bat file. all i can do with this file is double click it, which opens the Game (but in offline mode since the server connection is not there)
maybe again a problem with windows 7?
look at mine

@echo off
set HOME=C:
set USER=Windows
set CLIENT=.\ccg_client.exe
if exist .\home set HOME=.\home
if exist module_windows32\ccg_client.exe set CLIENT=module_windows32\ccg_client.exe
start %CLIENT% --server gccg.councilofelrond.org. --design 1600x1000 --user %USER% %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9 metw.xml

It works also with my Win 7 and i tried it with the old gccg version - all works.

Be careful, there are two metw files one is the .bat and the other is unchangeable.
i gwanunig

beornds settings also working for me
What business does an Elf, a Man and a Dwarf have in the Steiermark? Speak quickly!
thorondor
Ex Council Chairman

finally i got it! probelm was that i couldnt open the file. i found a way with wild1´s help.

Return to “GCCG”