Prizes for GCCG Championship

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
keywood

In order to create interest in the upcoming GCCG Championship and in MECCG online in general, I am willing to donate a Dragons expansion poster, an Against the Shadow expansion poster, and a White Hand expansion poster as prizes. What do people think of this idea and what do I have to do to make it happen?
marcos
Council Member

keywood wrote:In order to create interest in the upcoming GCCG Championship and in MECCG online in general, I am willing to donate a Dragons expansion poster, an Against the Shadow expansion poster, and a White Hand expansion poster as prizes. What do people think of this idea and what do I have to do to make it happen?
i really like the idea, to make it happen i would say you just need to ask the top players of the tourney their addresses and send it to each of them (hopefully i will be one of those) :)
keywood

The following posters were awarded to the three top finishers in the GCCG Championship 2010:

Marcos (Argentina) - First Place - Against the Shadow expansion poster

Trossel (Finland) - Second Place - White Hand expansion poster

Augustin (Spain) - Third Place - Dragon expansion poster

Congradulations to all the winners!

Return to “GCCG”