I need help recovering my password

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
morganknight

I'm not sure exactly who can help me or how to reach them. I messaged Vastor last night, but see a message today that he will be out of town for the next couple of weeks. If anyone else reads this that can spare the time to help me, I need to recover my password for "knight." My computer crashed On Monday and since then, I've gotten a new one. I was able to save all of my data and files but for some reason, it reset my password when I tried to log in the other night. Please help! You should be able to send my password to the email I entered when I opened the account, but if that doesn't work for whatever reason, please message me here. Thank you so much my anonymous benefactor!

-Knight
marcos
Council Member

create a new user and then i will be able to grant you your old password. Let me know your new user's name
Iluvatar

Same problem. my username in METW before the format of my laptop was Iluvatar. Now I cannot access with that name because it tells that the password is incorrect. can you help me recover the old one?

Return to “GCCG”