Mac Issue: OSX Not Supported on latest GCCG Update

Discussion of the Generic Collectible Card Game engine created by Tommi "wigy" Ronkainen and mantained nowadays by Kodi
Frodo
Ex Council Member

Hey guys, Frodo here.

Just so everyone knows, OSX is not compatible with the new GCCG upgrade. I didn't see a message posted about this anywhere else, and I wasted a few hours trying to figure out what the problem was (thinking it had to do with the virtual cards...), but that's the end result.

Wigy says he could use someone who knows how to compile/maintain binary code to fix this.

For now, GCCG version 0.892 (approximately that number) is the last working version of GCCG for Mac. I hope there are no more updates in the future if that means leaving Mac users behind!

--Frodo
Muad'Dib

Where can i find this version?im not experienced mac user so im working with gccg using parallels :(
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
wigy

Finally we got binaries for Intel based macs. The name of the package is 'darwin-i386'. It doesn't have any libraries, so the whole process of getting this SDL crap applies. We are planning to get separate package, which will conveniently have all extra SDL stuff needed.

Return to “GCCG”