Need help with Priceguide & Card Database...

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Jabberwocky

Hello All!

I have a couple questions and would be most appreciative if any of you all could lend a hand.

1) Is there a meccg price guide that is reputable which I could reference to have an idea of singles values? For Magic The Gathering I use eBay and TCGPlayer. However, meccg sales are of course much rarer, so it's hard to find good data on singles prices. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated!

2) Is there a website which contains scanned images of ALL of the cards in the game available for convenient viewing? I did find this site:
http://www.catawiki.com/search?type=223&q=adrazar
which is basically what I'm looking for, however it doesn't seem to contain any of the Balrog set cards.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers!
Mordakai
Council Member

Hi there:

1)In Spain we usually chech Mathom:

http://www.mathom-store.com/search/240/ ... as.en.html

2) All the images from the cards are available in GCCG
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...
Jabberwocky

Hi Mordakai -

Thanks a bunch for the info! I've checked out the Mathom website. Nice they have prices listed even for the cards they don't currently have in stock.

If anyone else reads this thread and has additional suggestions on an accurate source for prices, please post below and let me know.

Thanks!
Lake Town Geezer

I agree that Mathom is the best place to look for realistic prices for cards. Remember these are the sale prices though, so may be higher than one-to-one private sales.

Saying that, for the rarer cards I think his prices are very good value... I guess it is all about demand though.
DamienX207
Council Member

This is the site I've been using for card-searching/viewing for a long while now:
http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/sele ... d/20/goal/

Wish I could help more with prices, but as we've discussed before, that can be somewhat of a dice roll! :) Really it depends what your customer is willing to pay; sometimes I can sell a card for $4.50 and then not sell another copy until I lower the price to $2.50. With that said, CategoryOneGames is usually good for seeing general price relationships, e.g. which rares are more sought after/valuable than others, though obviously it's a business so I find that the prices are a bit inflated for what you can usually expect to sell for on eBay or wherever (something like 75% of the C1G price is usually a good starting place, I've found).

Edit to add, I hadn't seen Mathom before, but thanks y'all for pointing that out!
CardGameGeek

As written in the dedicated topic I do hope my website help you out for both.

If you check each card has it's indicative value on the card info pop up.
Otherwise you can just switch from grid to list view and order by pricing to have a better overview.

Here's the link to MECCG area.

Enjoy!
You can always find my MECCG Haves and Wants here.
Proud owner of cardgamegeek.com

In love with MECCG since 1995

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”