Playeraid for Challenge Decks

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Brabo

Hi everyone,
I created these to help with playing the Challenge Decks. For each of the ten Challenge Decks I put the playtips from the rulebook, along with a complete list of all cards in the deck, on a cardsized piece of paper (front and back). These store perfectly with the decks. Now you can have the playtips and an overview of which cards are in your deck with you every time you play.

Since I'm very pleased with how these turned out I thought I'd share the file here so others might enjoy it too. If you find any errors, please let me know and I'll put up a corrected version. Happy gaming!
Attachments
MECCG-CD-playeraid.pdf
Challenge Deck playeraids for all ten decks
(614.36 KiB) Downloaded 582 times
Last edited by Brabo on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On gccg my name is 'Wisp'
Shapeshifter
Ex Council Member

8)
domse
Ex Council Member

very much appreciated help! Post this at boardgamegeek and they will shower you with geekgold (as they see challenge decks and the one and only way to play this game there :( )
Brabo

domse wrote:Post this at boardgamegeek and they will shower you with geekgold (as they see challenge decks and the one and only way to play this game there :( )
Sounds like a plan! I was a little worried about copyright troubles though. What do you think? Here are bgg's terms of service:

"4 (B) You shall not upload User Submissions containing material that is copyrighted, protected by trademark or trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permissions from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Geekdo all of the licenses granted herein.

4 (C) You shall be solely responsible for all of your User Submissions and the consequences of uploading them. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Geekdo to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and all other intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions, to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service. You grant Geekdo the right to use your name and account username in connection your User Submissions."
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Looks great! If you had been product manager of ICE, who knows, they might still have been in business :D
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Jose-san
Ex Council Member

That's great. I don't think you'll have any problem uploading the file to BGG. Nevertheless, you can post a link on BGG's MECCG forum pointing to your file here. People on BGG are always asking for this kind of stuff.
Brabo

After some consideration I thought 'what the heck' and have just put the file up for reviewing on boardgamegeek. Hope it gets approved, fingers crossed!

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”