Holy Grail

Anything MECCG related that doesn't fit in another forum.
The Global Players List is located here.
Flyingpenut

What would you say is the holy grail of your collection? Any special card, misprint, or other rare item? I have some test cards that I would say is the pinnacle if my collection. What about you?
sarma72
Council Member

Perhaps it does not compare with that of other, but Im proud of my 9 Nazguls signed by Liz Danforth
“The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.”
Osarious

Japanese Fury of the Iron Crown is probably my pinnacle.
Flyingpenut

Anyone have the Stormcrow binder? Wasn't that really rare?
Khamul the Easterling
Ex Council Member

Flyingpenut wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:37 pm Anyone have the Stormcrow binder? Wasn't that really rare?
I have one of them. Don't think they were rarer than the other ones. Probably sold out faster as the illustration is so famous,.
Goblin King

I'll have to go with my copy of a print of the One Ring (Minion version) signed by the artist.
I have several other signed cards and test cards, but that has to be the coolest thing I own.
Mordakai
Council Member

sarma72 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:11 pm Perhaps it does not compare with that of other, but Im proud of my 9 Nazguls signed by Liz Danforth
Same here!!
C'mon, not the Elves of Lindon AGAIN...
Trotter

Khamul the Easterling wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:01 pm
Flyingpenut wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:37 pm Anyone have the Stormcrow binder? Wasn't that really rare?
I have one of them. Don't think they were rarer than the other ones. Probably sold out faster as the illustration is so famous,.
Hey there. Could you please provide me with the dimensions of the binder? I was looking for slipcases that could fit these specific binders as I was thinking of getting a couple of them from Gwaihir.net.
Trotter was my name ere I was conceived as Man

Return to “Odds, Ends & Hobbit Holes”