Mellon / Sit down and play: Browser-based ARDA and 2-x Multiplayer

Let's publish our projects
Tom Bombadonne

Mellon / Sit down and play MECCG online has been in constant development for the last few years. Checkout Discord for more information (#online-play channel).

The repository is opensource https://github.com/Heinrich-Barth/sit-down-and-play

Contributions and collaborations are more than welcome. Simply checkout and open a PR. It is purely developed in vanilla javascript and nodejs.

Some Features
* Playing Modes: Singleplayer, Arda, Multiplayer (2-x), DC/Standard Cards
* JWT for tournament to verify deck consistency
* Region Map for convenient movement planning
* Lots of options for personalization
* Deckbuilder (all decks are stored locally on your device, no account/registration necessary)

The platform is very lean on memory (about 50 MB RAM is enough for the server; browser itself is neglectible).

Some screenshots are attached as well.

Cheers.
Attachments
Movement planning
Movement planning
movement.jpg (727.21 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Deckbuilder - available card list
Deckbuilder - available card list
deckbuilder-2.jpg (394.95 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Deckbuilder - the deck
Deckbuilder - the deck
deckbuilder-1.jpg (449.85 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Combat
Combat
combat-2.jpg (443.17 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Movement/Hazard Phase
Movement/Hazard Phase
combat-1.jpg (552.8 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Last edited by Tom Bombadonne on Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kodi
Council Member

Great project! Congrats! :D
meaglyn

This looks cool! I like that it's open source too. Links to the github repo (rather than just a name) and discord would be helpful. Also I'm not going to stand up a webserver to try this out. If you have it running somewhere a link to that would be useful. Then I probably would try it out.

The screenshots look good anyway :)
Tom Bombadonne

meaglyn wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:30 pm This looks cool! I like that it's open source too. Links to the github repo (rather than just a name) and discord would be helpful. Also I'm not going to stand up a webserver to try this out. If you have it running somewhere a link to that would be useful. Then I probably would try it out.

The screenshots look good anyway :)
Links are updated above [-me_cp-]

Return to “Community Projects”