DC Rules

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Dear dream-card afficionados,

This topic will be used to present the various DC Rules files, DC Rulings, and any errata. Please discuss rules issues and ideas in separate threads.

The current versions 1.0 for the Lord-player Rules and General Rules are the versions as presented in the First Folk Player Guides. These versions have been in development for a long time, and should offer a solid basis for years to come.

Nevertheless, in the true spirit of meccg, and as the complexity of our game keeps showing, a need for additional/ new rules might arrise. And many players try their best to find the loopholes in our rules and cards, or try to shoot holes in them. We sincerely thank you for that, even if it's annoying!

We will first try to make amends with rulings, and if these stack up or if there are big changes, issue a new version of the rules.

cheers
Nicolai & Eric
Attachments
DC Dragon-lord Rules File.doc
(120 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
DC General Rules 1.0.pdf
(712.25 KiB) Downloaded 868 times
DC Lord-player Rules 1.0.pdf
(570.38 KiB) Downloaded 558 times
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
kober

Is 1.0 the latest version of the DC rules?
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Yep, but they will be replaced with version 1.1 when The Necromancer is released...
but the update will be minor.
CDavis7M

Is there a list of errata since the original first folk print run? I noticed that Trusted Councilor says "unique" but it is actually not unique in the 2nd print. I've seen that there were about 6 or 7 small changes like this.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Well that's not an erratum but a (2014) printing error.
A list of these is in the MENE player guide (see the Rules Addendum I). But I will also post a list on the board here under a new section, as (sadly) there are also a few errors in the 2018 print.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

@edited the 1st post to include Dragon-lord rules
TomBombadil

Thorsten the Traveller wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:50 pm Yep, but they will be replaced with version 1.1 when The Necromancer is released...
but the update will be minor.
Now that both The Necromancer and The Northern Waste/Morgoth's Legacy have been released, would it be possible to uppdate the above files to the latest versions? :wink: Thank you!
TomBombadil

Still waiting for the link above to get an update, would be great to have the latest rules available befor Lure next week :wink:
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

not sure what you are looking for, as DC rules are in the guies you own?

yours Nicolai
TomBombadil

Well, I just thought it would make sense to have the latest rules available online as well. Not everyone have access to the guides or carry them around all day.

Return to “DC Rules, Rulings & Errata”