[Old:] Dreamcard Challenge Decks

Moderators: Thorsten the Traveller, Vastor Peredhil

Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Since we have no server available to get Dreamcard stuff from at the moment :( , I deem it wise to post all Dreamcard Challenge Decks here, at least all decks that will be available for the tournament at Lure XI.

There have not been many changes, though Gandalf and Saruman FW were added, but we will have a closer look at all of them after Lure (with all new cards up and running). But you know, just for those who haven't had svn access so far...

also included the Play Guides that go with it, not all decks have a guide yet, but I've done my best, perhaps one day Nico manages to get rid of his writersblock :D

cheers
Attachments
DCCD Play Guides.zip
(177.11 KiB) Downloaded 584 times
DCCD.zip
(38.99 KiB) Downloaded 571 times
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

we have not been idle just busy behind the scenes, we now have 27 workable DCCDs and I hope to get 30 done for lure, also please look for the DCCDs in RL post (it will be edited over the course of the next days, and will include Eric misses as well, as I still could use some cards to build these decks. . .

also we are happy to announce Frank as the new builder in our team, (others are Marcos, Eric, me), we are looking forward for what he can can up with with either of the Fallen Wizards left (Alatar & Pallando) or if he even will do another needed minion deck (well Frank you cannot get out anymore;) )

yours all Nicolai
Kjeld

The files posted here have details for 17 DCCDs. I was wondering if the other 10 decks could be made available here as well? It would be really cool to have challenge decks for the other dwarf and elf lords (Thorin, Thrain, Thranduil, Elrond).
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

which other 10 decks are you referring to? The standard challenge decks? There are 8 Elf/Dwarflord decks, but these are included above. Or perhaps the 10 DCFF sample decks?

the files posted here are not exactly up to date, right now we actually have about 35 challenge decks, as can be downloaded at our gccg/ sourceforge page.
Same for the DCFF sample decks btw.
We might post them here for all the non-gccg users, but we'll go over them once more first, as with the completion of DCFF certain things will have changed.

cheers
Eric
Kjeld

Thanks for responding. The file on this thread has details for 17 challenge decks, but as you've indicated, there are many more on GCCG than that! I was simply wondering if all of those other decks could be made available here on the forums, but it sounds like there are already plans to do that at some point.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Yes we'll redo them all, now that the final dcff versions are fixed. After that we'll tie a nice ribbon around them and present them here, for the gccg-averse people 8)

meanwhile I'll post the dcff sample decks.
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

We're redoing the dccd at the moment, making an upgrade in terms of playability as well as visual presentation.

The Guides for each deck will look something like this (see below). As the files are a bit big for uploading on the sourceforge server, they'll be at (svn): metw/doc/dccd player guides.

enjoy
Eric & Nicolai
Attachments
DCCD - Wizard - Gandalf - A Merry Old Inn.pdf
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 440 times
DCCD - Avatarless - Minion - A Few Trusty Lads.pdf
(1.54 MiB) Downloaded 415 times
Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

Added more pdf versioned player guides, to re-iterate, they are at metw/doc/dccd player guides.

Will keep adding more as the other dccd are being redone/upgraded. Meanwhile I will be taking the old player guides from core, so be sure to checkout both metw and core!
Vastor Peredhil
Council Member

All 38 DCCDs have been redone to be playable again under the new major update, some still need an overhaul by the orignal authors, like donepi's Water Quest deck, but we are in good spot non-the-less as we are going for 40 decks soon. Hoping to get 2 more decks done this week, been outsourcing one of the deck ideas to Makinla to see what he will come up with.

yours Nicolai

Return to “DC Challenge Decks”