Spawn of Morlat

majagua_the_necromancer

hello to all of you.

Well this is my first post. I like making cards, so i wanted to post this one, after noticing that there is a Necromancer expansion (hope they haven´t created a card like this one). Well, i´ve always wanted a Morlat ally so here she is:

Spawn of Morlat
Minion Resource-Sage Ally
MP: 1
Mind: 4
P/B: 9/8
Description. Unique. Playable at Dol Guldur if the Necromancer is in play. Manifestation of Spider of the Morlat. Tap this ally to cancel a hazard event against a company at or moving to a site in Southern Mirkwood, Heart of Mirkwood, Western Mirkwood and Woodland Realm. Discard this card if her company moves to a site that is not in the above regions. During your organization phase, your opponent makes a roll and subtracts three. If the result is greater than the mind of this ally's controlling character, the character is eliminated. If Spider of the Morlat is played return Spawn of Morlat to your playdeck and reshuffle.
majagua_the_necromancer

i think this ally would be themed with the play of the Necromancer (evil lingering out of the fortress). She has only 1 MP cause well, she´s played in Dol Guldur which is pretty easy. I didn´t want to maker her exactly like she-lob, so i reduced teh ability to cancel creatures, but did add that she cancels any event and also to companies that are squatting. Becuase of the facility in which she can be played (not facing big autos like LCoU) i added an effect similar to that of the Balrog, so if someone is squatting with her, at least it has to be a big mind character to be safe (only lts are safe, the rest have a risk). Also, instead of leaving her in her hand, when the Spider of the Morlat is played, she´s returned her to the playdeck, which at least makes it more difficult to play then returning her to owner´s hand.
Waiting for any comments from you guys.

Regards.
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

You may have gotten the wrong forum. This is for Virtual Cards; i.e. replacing the texts of already existing cards, not creating completely new cards.
majagua_the_necromancer

oop! Newbie mistake! can a mod change this topic to the appropiate forum, or should i post again but in the proper forum?

Return to “Showcase”