[Humor] More ideas that didn't make the final release.

Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

And thank goodness; I'd probably be destroyed by these cards.

Blind To The West

Playable if your opponent checks his sideboard more than twice in one turn despite having no available mechanism for sideboarding. Gouge your opponent's eyes out with your thumbs.

The Burden of Time

Playable during any phase wherein a minute has passed. Poke your opponent with a sharp needle every fifteen seconds until the next phase of the turn begins, at which point you may return this card to your hand. Alternatively, playable if Trossel is your opponent. Trossel may not dunk.

Words of Power and Terror

Playable if your opponent has said "Hmmm . . ." or otherwise paused reflectively more than twice during his turn. Scream like a banshee and pound your opponent's head into the table.

Despair of the Heart

Playable after you have killed your opponent's avatar. Opponent must throw down his dice in disgust and run sobbing from the game.

Lure of Nature

Your opponent receives 2 corruption points and must make a corruption check every time he has to use the bathroom or types "brb" on GCCG.

Returned Beyond All Hope

Playable if your opponent's connection on GCCG keeps dropping out. May not be duplicated on a given connection failure. If you have played three copies of this card, you win the game.

Smoke On the Wind

Playable if your opponent has just done something completely idiotic. Point it out to him after the fact while laughing maniacally. Discard this card if you do something completely idiotic.
marcos
Council Member

The Burden of Time

Playable during any phase wherein a minute has passed. Poke your opponent with a sharp needle every fifteen seconds until the next phase of the turn begins, at which point you may return this card to your hand. Alternatively, playable if Trossel is your opponent. Trossel may not dunk.
i will definetly include some if these in my Nations Cup decks since i seem to keep playing trossell once and again :lol:
Bandobras Took
Rules Wizard

Use Your Legs

A Ringwraith may move using any kind of movement he damn well pleases.

Return to “Showcase”