V - Helm of her Secrecy

Thorsten the Traveller
Ex Council Chairman

yep, you are right, I read too quickly and thought the card was playable on character facing the attack. :oops: That makes a big difference.

Fact remains that the card has the same main effects, only easier to play and 1 mp on top, which is good use of course, but nothing new. Ok people just like alround buff for Eowyn, I myself like more specific stuff, and what is wrong with starting resources? they give more opportunities yet also give away clues to your opponent. The more missions the merrier in my book. :wink: But there it is then...
Stone-age did not end because man ran out of rocks.
Leon

An alternative would be:

Helm of Her Secrecy
permanent event
Unique. Playable on Eowyn. May also be played instead of a starting minor item. The defender may choose for Eowyn to face a strike of any nazgul attack on the company, regardless of her state (tapped, wounded)

Tap this card if Eowyn defeats a nazgul attack. This card never untaps. If this card is tapped, Eowyn receives +2 prowess, +1 body and +1 direct influence.

In this way you loose the effect of Eowyn suddenly revealing herself, but you gain a strong defence versus nazgul, something to build part of your deck around.
marcos
Council Member

all this talking about rohirrim and eowyn gave me a good idea for a deck! :D

thanks!
Nerdmeetsyou

don't like the idear of having it only an effekt on nazgul....
more general phrased cards are mostly more playable...

Return to “Showcase”