2018 Annual Rules Vote Timeline

the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Well I suppose it is no more work for our members than the 100% transparency option where they reply with all of their actual votes. So no, I guess it is not too much. :)

Let's see what Thorsten and Jose-san think on the matter.
Jose-san
Ex Council Member

the Jabberwock wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:39 pm I also very much believe in the honesty of our community and I highly doubt anything shady will take place. Nonetheless, it doesn't hurt to be aware and take caution. I had even considered restricting the voting to forum members who have had an active account for at least 3 months.... just to prevent anyone from trying to create alternate accounts prior to the vote to sway the outcome. AGAIN... highly unlikely anyone in our community would do this, but it doesn't hurt to consider all options. :)
I expect some people from the Spanish community, who are not active in this forum, but who I keep up to date through other media, will create an account just to cast their votes.
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Jose-san wrote: I expect some people from the Spanish community, who are not active in this forum, but who I keep up to date through other media, will create an account just to cast their votes.
That is wonderful. If I see anything I’m unsure about, I will run it by you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Completed Agenda Items”