II. GCCG Nations Cup 2008 (Rules/Pairings/Results)

Events taking place on online platforms
Manuel
Council Chairman

Alter Tuk wrote:

Spain - FlaNelTina 7 : 5

AgusBalin - marcos 2 : 4
Manuel - Ringbearer 5 : 1
kikeeeee - kris

Eat that :P
Muad'Dib

Manuel wrote:
Alter Tuk wrote:

What kind of size ? :P
IMustNotFear.FearIsTheMind-Killer.FearIsTheLittle-death ThatBringsTotalObliteration.IWillFaceMyFear.
IWillPermitItToPassOverMeAndThroughMe.
AndWhenItHasGonePast,IWillTurnTheInnerEyeToSeeItsPath.
WhereTheFearHasGoneThereWillBeNothing. OnlyIWillRemain.
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

I hate to do this but I declare a draw on the last missing match. I do this because I didnt hear anything of both players. I dont even know if they plan to play at all. Very sorry about it. :?

edit: I take it back and hope we have a result tonight....
Last edited by Alter Tuk on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://gccg.sourceforge.net/]Come to GCCG or die a lonely death.[/url]
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

Finals

Finland - Spain 13 : 6

Trossel - AgusBalin 7 : 0
tdrews - Manuel 0 : 6
miguel - kikeeeee 6 : 0

USA - Flaneltina
Sauron - marcos 6 : 0
zara - kris
charles - Ringbearer
Last edited by Alter Tuk on Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Tegarend

Alter Tuk wrote:I hate to do this but I declare a draw on the last missing match. I do this because I didnt hear anything of both players. I dont even know if they plan to play at all. Very sorry about it. :?
Hmmm, we planned to play yesterday evening, but Enrique was unavailable after all, so we agreed to play tonight. Sorry for not informing oyu ...
Alter Tuk
Ex Council Member

You play tonight? If thats sure then play. I`ll be around.
marcos
Council Member

I think you have to edit the result from the matchup between kris and kike, it says 3-3 right now...
Manuel
Council Chairman

In my opinion, from the beginning, it shouldn't have been allowed to have a game after sunday night. That's of course, as I said, only my opinion.
marcos
Council Member

Manuel wrote:In my opinion, from the beginning, it shouldn't have been allowed to have a game after sunday night. That's of course, as I said, only my opinion.
i think most of the people agree with this, well, now we know for the next time...
Tegarend

Manuel wrote:In my opinion, from the beginning, it shouldn't have been allowed to have a game after sunday night. That's of course, as I said, only my opinion.
Apparently, not all of us can easily schedule several hours of PC gaming into their life ...

But point taken. I'm not participating next year.
marcos
Council Member

:cry: now i'm going to need a 3º player for next year... Still, i think we don't have to be that strict with time, after all, it's just a game and it is for fun... Maybe kris really wanted to play his games in time but he hasn't enough free time to do it and he has a good reason for playing his matches a bit later.
I don't want to loose a good player from my team :?
Tegarend

It was each time my game that went beyond time, I realise that and apologise for it. Just hard for me to free the time (every time, the in-week moment I proposed was impossible for my opponent ... and his proposal impossible for me.)
Manuel
Council Chairman

Gogogogogo Spain Gogogogogogogo
Manuel
Council Chairman

Tegarend wrote:
Apparently, not all of us can easily schedule several hours of PC gaming into their life ...

But point taken. I'm not participating next year.
No offense, Kris. It's a game and it's only for fun, I know that too; however, even with that in mind, the line has to be set somewhere.

However, I still prefer having to wait a couple days than not having you at all =)
i gwanunig

Tegarend wrote:It was each time my game that went beyond time, I realise that and apologise for it. Just hard for me to free the time (every time, the in-week moment I proposed was impossible for my opponent ... and his proposal impossible for me.)
I also had one play on monday evening - so you`re not the only one.

LG i.g.
What business does an Elf, a Man and a Dwarf have in the Steiermark? Speak quickly!

Return to “Online Tournaments”