Link from Forum to Home Page of Council of Elrond

Reports & requests which have been resolved are archived here.
Darksatin

I usually connect to the Council of Elrond forum, but I rarely visit the Home Page of the Council of Elrond.
I do not know if it is possible, but it could be interesting to have a link on the forum to access directly to this Home Page...
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Darksatin wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:12 am I usually connect to the Council of Elrond forum, but I rarely visit the Home Page of the Council of Elrond.
I do not know if it is possible, but it could be interesting to have a link on the forum to access directly to this Home Page...
I also do not know if this is possible, but I will check on this and reply back here.

I always access the forum by first visiting the home page. This way I get to see the beautiful Norloth art and the process is still near-instantaneous. :D
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Darksatin wrote:I usually connect to the Council of Elrond forum, but I rarely visit the Home Page of the Council of Elrond.
A link to the home page has now been added to the top of the forum board.

Thanks for the feedback.

This thread will be moved to the Resolved Reports/Requests forum.

Return to “Resolved Reports / Requests”