Selling extremely rare collection

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Jiri

Hi all,

sadly saying one of the soul is leaving the world of Middle Earth as the result of life changes. I would like to offer (first come first serve) entire collection containing some of the most rarest cards existing in Middle Earth. I will sell only everything at once => no exceptions

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

The excel file is not completed as you can see there is thousands of cards...so I will be updating it during next couple of days (R and promos only). If you are interested please send me an offer or ask any question. Shipping, packing and insurance will be covered by me.

Jiri

PS: feel free to reach me out directly by email: jsvoboda1@gmail.com
Adanhedel

Hello Jiri,
sad to see another great collector quitting the Meccg :-(
I wish you good luck selling your collection, it must be a heartbreak given all the efforts you've put in it.
I may have bought you the japanese Black Arrow and maybe a few rares in Japanese in order to complete mine, but I understand your want to sell all in a 1-package. Have you got these complete sets in Spanish: MELE, MEWH, MEAS?
Here's my mail if you prefer to answer me directly.
adanhedel@yahoo.fr
Have a nice day!
CDavis7M

Thanks for sharing your amazing collection. You have so many versions of the cards! I liked the variations on "Fatty Bolger."

Best of luck with your sale [-me_fd-]
Jiri

CDavis7M wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:12 pm Thanks for sharing your amazing collection. You have so many versions of the cards! I liked the variations on "Fatty Bolger."

Best of luck with your sale [-me_fd-]
Thank you all for the wishes and all the offers, all cards are now sold
Jiri

Thank you all for your offers and wishes! All cards are now sold

I truly enjoyed last ~20years playing middle earth. But life comes with new opportunities and challanges. I hope I will join you time to time on Bacharach as one of my most favorite place where my One Ring deck with pleasure kicked ass of Minions 😉

Many thanks again for being part of MECCG family!

Jiri
the JabberwocK
Ex Council Chairman

Sad to see a long time member of the community leaving Jiri.

I hope maybe someday you will come back! Best of luck. :)

Return to “The Marketplace”