Middle Earth The White Hand Box Break

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
CategoryOneGames.com

I broke down a box of The White Hand recently to increase the inventory I have on C1G. https://youtu.be/uX1Ye7DqUR8

I've since added those cards to the site so you can pick up pack fresh cards. http://www.categoryonegames.com/catalog ... force=true
Come visit me at www.CategoryOneGames.com or if your in Utah, hit me up at Scott@categoryonegames.com and we can get in a game of cards.
thedarkness

Thanks!
“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.” - LOTR
Vroomer

Watched your box break before I opened my first MEWH box. Got ALMOST complete set. Missing 3 rares. I have started opening my 2nd box. We shall see if I can complete my set with this box. :)

Edit: 2 boxes opened. Missing ONE card. Sigh...
thedarkness

Vroomer wrote:Watched your box break before I opened my first MEWH box. Got ALMOST complete set. Missing 3 rares. I have started opening my 2nd box. We shall see if I can complete my set with this box. :)

What are you missing? I just busted a box and have a few extras.
“The world is indeed full of peril and in it there are many dark places.” - LOTR
Vroomer

thedarkness wrote:
Vroomer wrote:Watched your box break before I opened my first MEWH box. Got ALMOST complete set. Missing 3 rares. I have started opening my 2nd box. We shall see if I can complete my set with this box. :)

What are you missing? I just busted a box and have a few extras.
Because I want to build a Fallen Radagast Challenge Deck (Deck R), I am missing his gloves. Of course. Ha!
thedarkness

You need a Glove of Radagast?

Return to “The Marketplace”