Selling off whole collection of MECCG

Everything related to buying, selling or trading your MECCG.
Amheemstra

Hi,
Back in the day I was really into Magic and ME. Our group of friend played for days and days building decks and "roaming the land"
Now that we all have settled we tend to only have time for a couple of weekend of playing a year and tend to play boardgames rather then CCG's.

I have made my mind up and selling all my cards I have collected over the years.
It is a whole lot of cards I will sell as a bundle, from rares to commons to complete sets.
It is too much to list here.
If interested just send me a pb so I can send you pictures.

Ebay and the lot is not for me. I just want it to go to a good home where the game is still being played. Not looking to make real money from it, if any, just shipping and some beers for our next board game night would be fine by me. I am shipping from The Netherlands. If you are willing to pay either for airmail or want to wait for surface mail, I am fine both ways.

Just let me know if you are interested.
Kind Regards,
Antal
Amheemstra

Double post due to SQL error..
gollum51

Hi.
Pm sent.

H.
Amheemstra

Hi there all,

I have received a lot of PM's in the past couple of days and I am very happy to see the game is much alive still!
Fully charged I dove into my card storage only to discover that many boxes I believed where MtG turend out to be MECCG...

So a quick count now came to at least 5000+ card from Wizards, Dark minions, Dragons and Lidless Eye with some white hand mixed in.
I started out to sorting the cards and making comparing them to some card lists I got from the internet. Some sets are near complete like dragons with a whole bunch of doubles.
Some sets are so extensive like wizards( 95% black border) that with 1500+ cards I really do not want to sort them all. Nearly all sites are there just as with the lidless eye and nearly all characters. The rest I could sort out but to be honest, I just do not have the time with my to girls in school and job and a complete garden to landscape...

I have taken some pictures which I hope I can post here, otherwise just pm me so I can get your mail address and send them directly.
I was surprised to see how many cards I still had, please just make me an offer and, very important to me personally, where the cards will end up. Shipping to EU region is about 25 euro's, US between 35 and 60 euro's ..
So the pictures: ( don't seem to get thumbnails in here sorry about that, ahhh but I figured it out .. :-) )

Please let me know if you need any more detailed information. almost all cards are near mint/mint condition with the exception of some cards from Wizards which I played a lot. I was a collector so playing the cards was always with stiff Ultra pro card sleeves but some marks are inevitable when chancing them...

'Thanks for watching, and sorry for all you who already send me an PM, replying this in the forum seemed to me the best way to go.. Please do not take this as an insult, I have all send you a PM with this update. Copy pasting this to everybody is "a bit too much of the good" as we tend to say here in The Netherlands :-) Funny how things translate so badly to other languages .. :D

Kind Regards,
Antal
Elsanto

Ha Antal,

Bedankt voor de update!
Dat is nog een flinke collectie.

Groet,
Derk
Amheemstra

Sold

Return to “The Marketplace”